LIFE on MARS and ASHES to ASHES…
wieder übernommen von der abfab jackyan.vox.com!
Here they are: viewers’ favourite Gene Hunt quotations from Life on Mars, according to an Auto Trader poll.
1. Don’t move, you’re surrounded by armed bastards! (28 per cent)
,2. He’s got fingers in more pies than a leper on a cookery course. (22 per cent)
3. You’re as nervous as a very small nun at a penguin shoot. (15 per cent)
4. Anything happens to this motor, I’ll come round your houses and stamp on all your toys. Got it? Good kids. (9 per cent)
5. There will never be a woman Prime Minister as long as there’s a hole in my arse. (8 per cent)
6. (Sam to Gene) She’s as good a detective as anyone here. (Gene to Cartwright) Fair enough, see if you can detect me a nice pack of Garibaldis. (7 per cent)
7. Your son, Mrs Bathurst, was a cold-hearted killer and if there’s a hell, he’s going there to be poked up the arse with sharp fiery sticks forever and ever, Amen. (5 per cent)
8. Murderers do not play tennis. (3 per cent)
9. (Sam to Gene) How does your wife put up with you? (Gene) It must be my legendary prowess as a lover. (2 per cent)
10. You so much as belch out of line and I’ll have your scrotum on a barbed wire plate. (1 per cent)
But where are: ‘What have you been eating? Pedigree Chum?’ and ‘You great, soft, sissy, girly, nancy, French, bender, Manchester United-supporting poof’?
ihr seht, ich habe eine heimliche Seite für frauenverachtende, menschenverachtende Menschen! Nein, nur ein Spass, es ist so nicht PC, dass es wieder lustig ist… finde ich…
more fans out there for my abfabs?